Netsys NV-802S 8 Ports VDSL2 Managed IP DSLAM with 2 Giga Ethernet
The NV-802S is a VDSL2 IP DSLAM that aggregates 8 ports into Giga Ethernet uplinks for high-speed data/Internet services. Based on DMT VDSL2 technologies, NV-802S extends data service with line rate of solution for services such as remote lecturing, telmedicine, video conferencing,Video-on-Demand (VoD), IP-TV, Internet access and other various high-speed data applications. When the number of subscribers increases, the second uplink Giga Ethernet interface can be used to daisy chain to another NV-802S. Alternatively, multiple NV-802S can be connected to another LAN switch to form a two-tier configuration, thus supporting a lot more subscribers. The NV-802S is an ideal solution for delivering cost-effective, high-performance broadband/multimedia services to Multi-Tenant Units (MTUs) or Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs) such as hotels, campus, hospitals and telecom.
• Support 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a full band profiles.
• Support 997 and 998 band plans.
• Supports Jumbo packet up to 9k byte.
• Supports interleave delay for noise resistant and data loss.
• Support trellis coding and INP(Impulse Noise Protection).
• Support Echo cancellation and Virtual Noise.
• Supports DELT(Double-Ended Loop Testing)(Unavailable).
• Support UPBO(Upstream PBO) and DPBO(Downstream PBO)
• Supports high bandwidth up to 100Mbps within 0.3km (984 feet) for VDSL2 ports.
• Supports bandwidth management(rate control) from 128k to 100Mbps.
• Supports IEEE 802.1q tagging VLAN with Q-in-Q.
• Supports quality of phone wiring detected with SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio) indicators.
• Supports TOS to IEEE-802.1p with 4 priority queues with DSCP.
• Supports HTTPS (SSL) web management.
• Supports Multicast IP table/IGMP v2 with 512 groups.
• Support IEEE 802.1d STP / IEEE 802.1w RSTP & IEEE-802.1s MSTP.
• Support port mirroring (sniffer) and broadcast storm filtering.
• Supports port security with MAC address filtering.
• Supports remote syslog.
• Supports traffic storm control.
• Supports web based for remote management.
• Support SNMP v1/v2/v3 RFC-1493 bridge MIBs, RFC-1643 Ethernet MIB, RFC-1213 MIBII.
• Support RMON groups 1(Statistics), 2(Alarm), 3(Event), 9(History).
• Support HTTP/TFTP for firmware upgrade.
• Support In-Band/Out-of-Band management.
• Support L2/L3/4 access control list(ACL).
• Support DHCP client and Relay & Option 82.
• Supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) protocol.
• Supports surge protection and splitter on board.
• EMI certified by FCC,CE class A.
ITU-T G993.2, G993.1,G994.1, G997.1 standards
2 * RJ-45 Gigabit TP / SFP combo port
8 * RJ-45 connector for VDSL2 connection
8 * RJ-45 connector for POTS/ISDN connection
1 * console port
Full-duplex: IEEE 802.3x
Half-duplex: Back pressure
MAC address table:
138kHz ~ 30MHz
Power and POST LED
Link/Active/Speed/Duplex/Collision Status for Ethernet ports
LED, Show time lock LED for VDSL2 ports
POTS/ISDN pass filter
0 ~ 120kHz
0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
-20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F)
10 to 90% (non-condensing)
435mm x 255mm x 44mm (17.13" x 10.04" x 1.73")
Specifications in this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice.